Business Development / Sales executive
InterCheck delivers next-generation Criminal History Checking and Background Checking services, helping both businesses and the community to build trust with their customers, employees and individuals. Founded in 2011 – InterCheck now works with over 1200 businesses and over 60,000 consumers and is one of the fastest growing background checking providers in Australia.
Working closely with the Founder/CEO, your role as B2B Sales / Business Development will provide you with an opportunity to develop, promote and establish new business in a variety of different sectors and industries across Australia. Supported by the InterCheck management team, your ability to bring in new business will significantly help continue to drive our accelerating growth, while earning you a solid base salary, generous commissions and the opportunity to grow with the expansion of the business.
You are smart, confident and can quickly think on your feet. You will be hungry for success with a can-do attitude.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience in the B2B sector.
- Exceptional communication and persuasive skills. You will be confident in chatting to all types of people and be able to penetrate straight to the decision makers with ease.
- Proven track record of smashing sales targets.
- Can do attitude with a hunger for success.
- Ability to open doors and close sales.
- Selling to HR professionals is an advantage but a necessity.
We’re committed to making InterCheck an awesome place to work, so we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed.
- Generous pay level based on experience + Super
- Capability to earn high sales commissions
- Opportunity to advance to Sales Management / Senior positions.
- Relaxed & informal Work Environment
- Commitment to Growth. We want to see our team members grow and expand their skills. We’re committed to your long-term future at the company and will support and help you to improve and enhance your skills.
To apply, please send a ½ page response specific to this ad, addressing why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com